Thursday, December 13, 2012

What's up December?

Wow, it's December already. This has been one of the most eventful, difficult, drama-filled years of my life so far. I may be only nineteen, but still. 2012... it's been crazy. I survived some pretty rough times and I feel like 2013 is gonna be MY year. I want to end this period of my life on a note of optimism. Oh, and I survived the supposed end of the world yesterday, so I suppose that's saying something.

Anyway, I recently had a huge financial burden lifted off me and I feel like I'm finally starting to move forward. I'm a little late in the game but I'm starting to think about Christmas gifts for my parents, four sisters, best friends, and co-workers.

For my female co-workers I think I'm getting the Eye Candy Full Face Collection from Lorac. It is a set of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lip palettes shaped like chocolate bars, but they flip open into a compact. It's awesome because I have six female co-workers, and they all get a full-size designer makeup palette but I'm only spending $10 each on them. Shhh ;) Still trying to figure out what my best friend would like, but she's easy to please so I'm not worried. Same with my family.

As for me... I treated myself to another pair of Dr. Martens last week! I'm loving these indigo 1461 shoes. Super comfy and more versatile than they seem. As always, I posted an outfit on lookbook.nu so check it out if you have an account. Just leave a comment for a hype back!



















Anyway, I hope you guys have amazing holidays and you all get to spend time with the ones you love. I probably won't be blogging again until after Christmas since I'm so busy with work... But in January I will back in action, better than ever. See you guys soon. :)

-Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment