Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back In Action!

I'm super excited because I've had the opportunity to work with some awesome photographers this month, and my creative juices have started flowing again and are giving me even more ideas for future projects! My modeling portfolio definitely went through a slump in the past few months, but the new and improved Sugar is back and better than ever! 

I won't give it all away, but here are a few things that have inspired this months projects:

  • rabbits!
  • fire!
  • wedding gowns!
  • hot rods!
  • And more!
Hmmm... imagine a shoot with all those combined! Now that would be something to add to my portfolio. Stay tuned to see the final product of my work (and of course the hard work of the wonderful people I collaborated with who made it all possible!)

No comments:

Post a Comment